Monday 22 August 2011

The Bondi Boys

I recently came back from my holiday in Devon, where I met the Bondi Rescue Lifeguards; Maxi, Reidy & Gonzo. I was following Reidy's blog the 'UK and Europe Trip 2011' & I am also following them on Twitter. I arrived in Devon a day early hoping to meet the Bondi Lifeguards and boy did i get lucky!!

I walked along Westwood Ho! with my Mum and Sister & this really lovely guy came over and asked if we wanted to meet the Bondi Lifeguards & ofcourse we said yes!!!
They were filiming something for the cbs channel & after they had finished filming, they came over to meet us.

They were lovely, down to earth guys who made us laugh :).....







Haa this made me laugh :)....
I said to Reidy, 'My mum loves you really, she's not just our driver!'
Obviously he loves her too......;)

It was an amazing day, my best holiday ever, by far!!
Thankyou Bondi boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment