Friday 26 August 2011

Exam Results

Well the day came for our school to collect our gcse results :/
I had been waiting and worrying all the time i was off & it finally arrived.

The day before my friends and i went out to London to get our minds off our results, and it worked! It was a really good laugh and catch up
....well the only thing that gave me a heart attack was that i lost my travel card! :/, but being the detectives we were we re traced my steps and found it on the shop floor of 'forever 21' Phew :)

Anywho, RESULTS DAY.
I held my envelope in my hand and didnt know when or where to open it, but i just decided to open it with my friends being there. I got....
Maths....C
Science....C
Additional Science....C
English Literature....A
English Language....B
P.E....B
Drama....C
BTEC Sport....Distinction* (2 A*'s)
ICT....C
Photography....A
Spanish....D

Im soo happy with my results :)
I got into Sec & my enrolment day was a success, so I am one happy girl :D

....All ive got to do now is my Photography summer project...am off to work i guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment